Interbike announced today, they’ve added a new two-day Fit Symposium to its 2015 show.
The Fit Symposium is designed to gather the nation’s leading bike fit specialists for a 4-hour interactive summit that will feature some of the top names and brands in dynamic bike fit today.
“It’s no secret that dynamic fit has become an incredibly important aspect of the IBD’s business over the past 15 years,” said Pat Hus, Vice President of Interbike. “We view fit as one of the biggest advantages IBD’s have over on-line retailers and therefore wanted help elevate this aspect of our show. There are some great companies at Interbike that are leading the way in terms of technology and philosophy and we will be gathering them all in one place for retailers to arm themselves with the latest information.”
The event will cover relevant topics including the following:
– Origins of Modern Bike Fitting (static vs. dynamic)
– How to Prescribe Bikes for Purchase From a Fit Session
– What’s Common & What’s Different About Bike Fit Protocols
– How Pedal/Shoe Interface Analysis Yields Retail Sales That Can Not Be Duplicated Outside the IBD
– Bike Fitting as a Business
– Presenters and panelists include some of the most well-respected people leading bike fit technology today, including Ben Serotta, Jane Pearson (GURU), Paraic McGlynn (Purely Custom, Trek Precision Fit), Ian Murray (F.I.S.T, GURU, Level III USA Triathlon coach), Dan Empfield (Slowtwitch, F.I.S.T., GURU), Curtis Cramblett (Revolutions In Fitness), Paul Swift (Bikefit Systems) and more.
The 4-hour Interbike Fit Symposium will take place on Tuesday, September 15th from 1-5pm, and Friday, September 18th from 9-1pm. Planned networking breaks are scheduled during the symposium to allow fitters and retailers to connect with leading brands in fit technology, pedal/shoe interface, bar/stem/saddle brands, etc – all within the conference room itself.
There are a limited number of seats available to attend this free Symposium. Only registered Interbike retail attendees are eligible to attend, and all must pre-register. More information about the event including a link to sign up can be found by clicking here.
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are available for the Fit Symposium. For more information, please contact Andria Klinger or 949-226-5745.
Interbike returns to the Mandalay Bay Convention Center beginning with OutDoor Demo in Boulder City, Nev., September 14-15, 2015, followed by the Interbike Expo September 16-18, 2015.
You must be logged in to post a comment.