While spurious images and tacit details of Rapha’s first-ever helmet have been whirling around the cycling space for a few weeks now, it wasn’t until recent that the popular British cycling apparel brand actually featured it on their website.
Made in partnership with Giro, the Rapha helmet takes the brand’s inimitable style and adds sophisticated features like the Roc Loc Air Fit-System, along with the MIPS Brain Protection System that everyone in the industry has been heralding.
Available in three colors, the Rapha helmet sells for $270.
more from Rapha…
A sleek, pared-back helmet with superior cooling, visibility, and performance
The Rapha Helmet marries the engineering expertise of Giro with Rapha’s trademark styling to offer the perfect balance of comfort, breathability and protection. The sophisticated Roc Loc® Air fit-system makes the helmet feel barely there, and additional protection comes from the MIPS Brain Protection System, a low-friction layer between the outer shell and liner of the helmet.
– Weight 254g (Medium)
– 17 external vents with internal channelling for superior cooling
– MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System reduces rotational forces on impact
– Roc Loc® Air fit system is simple to adjust and creates personalized fit
– Reflective details in straps for increased visibility in low light
– Dedicated ports for securely docking sunglasses
– Anti-microbial padding keeps helmet fresh
– Featherweight webbing with slimline buckle for lightweight security
– In-mold polycarbonate shell with shock-absorbing EPS liner
You must be logged in to post a comment.