Richmond 2015, the organizer of the 2015 UCI Road World Championships, today launched its interactive mobile app for the nine-day cycling event that starts in Richmond on Sept. 19.
The free Richmond 2015 Mobile App enables fans attending the races from all over the country or cycling fans cheering from all over to keep tabs on the event through live streaming of the race action championship races. A schedule of live streamed events can be found online at Richmond2015.com/LIVE. Other features packed into the app include:
– Race schedules, team rosters and courses
– Information about concerts, FanZones, key viewing areas and community events
– Tourist attractions in the Richmond and throughout Virginia
– Spectator info for fans attending the races or local residents navigating around town
The mobile app is available for download now in the Apple App Store and Google Play stores.
“We couldn’t be more excited to launch the Richmond 2015 Mobile App, which affords cycling fans in Richmond for the event and around the country the unique opportunity to experience Worlds from their mobile devices,” said Tim Miller, COO of Richmond 2015. “We’re also very proud to be the first organizer of the Road World Championships to have developed a mobile app complete with all the bells and whistles, allowing cycling fans to engage with the event.”
The Richmond 2015 Mobile App was developed by Eventbase, which has developed apps for events such as the London Olympics, Sochi Olympics, South by Southwest and the Sundance Film Festival.
Don’t miss a moment of the 2015 UCI Road World Championships with the official mobile application, Richmond 2015. The Richmond 2015 mobile app combines live video, interactive mapping, event schedules, official results, photo feeds, event previews and more.
The Richmond 2015 mobile app includes many features that ensure that you’re never far from the action.
– Live video stream of each World Championship race
– Interactive venue mapping and navigation tools
– Rosters and results
– Complete event schedule of all of the festivities and activities for fans
– Spectator and ticketing information – know before you go, the Richmond 2015 mobile app gives the fan all the info they need.
You must be logged in to post a comment.