As part of inGamba’s partnership with Pinarello and Hotel La Perla, inGamba is offering an exclusive opportunity to ride with Miguel Indurain this summer June 22-26, surrounded by the splendor of the Dolomites.
The package Includes:
• Miguel Indurain (5-time Tour de France Winner) led daily ride
• Pinarello Dogma F8 bike with Shimano Di2 and Zipp wheels
• A professional mechanic to fine tune and wash your bike daily
• Team car support on rides with mechanic
• Professional cycling soigneur for post ride massages
• Daily prepared ride food including energy drinks, bars and gels
• Garmin 810 with pre-downloaded routes or files for your GPS
• Pocket size ride map with daily ride and elevation profile
• Recovery drink and light lunch upon return to Pinarello Dogma lounge
• A Giordana FR-C Cycling kit with jersey and bib shorts
• Daily wash & fold service for your riding kit
Miguel Indurain needs no introduction. The Spaniard is a living legend in the cycling world, having won the Giro d’Italia twice and the Tour de France a record-equalling five times. His Banesto team was the most dominant of the 1990s, but he was imperious alone, too. He set a new Hour Record in 1994 – you can see his iconic Pinarello Espada in our cycling lounge — before becoming World time trial champion in 1995 and Olympic champion in 1996. A giant on and off the bike, the tall, muscular Indurain towered over most of his rivals and left all but the very fastest of them in his dust. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to ride with a living legend surrounded by the splendor of the Dolomites.
You must be logged in to post a comment.