Mark your calendars for the third round of the Wolfpack Hustle at the LA Civic Center on Saturday August 15.
(Updated periodically, recent registrations may not yet be shown.)
We need the passionate support of the community.
You get a meal, official t-shirt and water sign up!
(Subject to change check social media channels for updates.)
7PM WOMENS ROAD FINALE
7:45PM MENS ROAD FINALE
8:30PM WOMENS TRACK FINALE
9:15PM MENS TRACK FINALE
10PM PODIUM AWARDS
(Schedule may change)
Racers must show up 45 minutes before qualifier session start for mandatory bike inspection and registration
Please refer to our OFFICIAL RULE BOOK for complete info.
• Racers divided into qualifier sessions of groups of 20-30
• Lap times recorded using timing chips
• At scheduled session time, enter pit lane from from the Red Bull Athlete Zone
• Groups and riders must be present at scheduled session start or risk DQ
• Groups will be timed during “5 lap” sessions
• Session Lap 1 is relaxed and will not be timed
• Riders spin up to timed laps 2 3 4 and 5
• Best individual lap time is counted against entire category field
• Fastest 85 riders in each category advance to finale race
• Drafting is allowed
• “Slingshotting” pushing, or physically assisting another rider is NOT allowed
• Blocking during qualifiers is not allowed
• $100 Cash Primes are offered for 1st lap and up to 5 additional laps as offered by sponsors.
• Primes can be sponsored per category (road and / or track) but must be awarded to both genders per category.
• Email roadblock @ wolfpackhustle . com to sponsor a prime.
1st place – Dog Tags / Unified Title Series Points / $300 / Castelli Champion Jersey / Road Runner Bags
2nd place – Unified Title Series Points / $150 / Castelli Official Jersey / Road Runner Bags
3rd place – Unified Title Series Points / $50 / Castelli Official Jersey / Road Runner Bags
• 24 laps (40 mins) men / 18 laps (40 mins) women
• Starting grid will be ranked according to qualifying times
• (In the event of a tie, next fastest lap will be compared)
• NO FREE LAP RULE FOR CRASHES, MECHANICALS OR OTHERWISE
• LAPPED RIDERS ARE PULLED
• JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL
• Prime laps announced before race on race day
• Riders seen crashing others out or riding “dangerously” as determined by course marshals will be DQ’d as authorized by race officials
• EQUIPMENT DROP BARS ONLY.
• BULL HORNS / TT Bars are NOT ALLOWED
• TRACK category is BRAKELESS FIXED
• Rider must use same general equipment in finale race as in qualifiers
RED BULL ATHLETE ZONE
Athlete check-in / Warm up Area / Bring Trainers / Tent space (must reserve limited slots)
In addition to a tiled plaza area the Civic Center Crit features a beautiful area with grass, trees and lots of shade.
TEAM SIZE LIMIT
• Teams are limited to 6 athletes per gender per road per track categories.
• Athletes must wear kit that visually matches their teammates.
• If a team is registering more than 6 athletes, a B team, whose members will score points separately, must be created.
• Official team names must be provided during the registration process and clearly indicate A or B team (if applicable). •
• A and B teams must have different visual features on their kit and/or bikes.
• Teams may only change athletes between series events.
• If an athlete switches teams, the athlete’s team points are non-transferable and remain with their original team.
You must be logged in to post a comment.