Rapha Super Cross UK is back, three rounds of fun-filled cyclocross entertainment, topped off with the UK’s finest fighting it out for the overall team title. This year’s Super Cross event promises to be even bigger and better than the acclaimed 2012 series with a new venue in Manchester between the first round at Broughton Hall in North Yorkshire and the final event at London’s Alexandra Palace.
Rapha Super Cross is back, three rounds of fun-filled cyclocross excitement topped off with the UK’s finest fighting it out for the overall team title. Back for the third time, this year’s Super Cross event promises to be even bigger and better than the acclaimed 2012 series. With lashings of beer, a healthy smattering of cowbells, frites and pies – not to mention course features such as the tequila shortcut, wall of foam and new Spiral of Doom for the novice race – Rapha Super Cross is a winning formula that continues to grow.
and the race action will be called by the best race commentator in the known world (well, Hampshire). Our beer tents will be dispensing the finest brews Belgium can, er… brew, and you can also feast on pies, waffles and other suitably heartwarming fare. There’s live music from Rapha’s very own race DJ and you can also enjoy a whole load of other stuff (but mainly cowbells).
Saturday October 19th
Broughton Hall, Skipton, North Yorkshire,
The first event on the US cross calendar and one not to be missed. The bright lights of Marymoor Velodrome in Redmond, Washington will host a slew of European racers alongside homegrown talent such as Jeremy Powers, Rapha-FOCUS racer and the last man to win the event. He said of the category 2
. Field limits are set to 80 riders for all categories and 100 for elite categories.
Racing kicks off at 2pm, with the Deschutes Beer Garden opening promptly at 3pm.
For more information on StarCrossed: www.starcrossedcx.com
Zac Daab, Low Pressure Promotions
Expo Area Benefits Include:
1. Reserved footprint in Expo Area (Placement allotted by StarCrossed Staff, not by race day arrival time)
2. Access to thousands of qualified athletes, friends and family, and cycling enthusiasts
3. Vendor named in expo press and annoucements
Expo Area Requirements:
1. This is a 10′ x 10′ expo space adjacent to other 10 x 10 expo spaces on the OUTSIDE of the velodrome track.
2. No automobiles will be allowed in the Vendor Expo during event hours (2:00 pm – 10:00 pm) unless the automobile is a part vendors expo presence and fits entirely within the 10′ x10′ expo space.
3. Vendors can purchase multiple adjacent expo space if they desire a 10′ x 20′ or 10′ x 30′ space.
4. Vendors can begin set up at 10:00 am day of event.
5. Vendors must be completely set up by 12:30 pm day of event.
Expo Area spaces can be purchased and reserved at BikeReg.com
Date: Saturday 26 October.
More details coming soon…
You must be logged in to post a comment.