USA Pro Cycling Challenge Trip
Come ride with us and get an up close look at the USA Pro Challenge!
We’ll be visiting Stage 6 in Loveland on Saturday August 22nd and Stage 7 in Golden on Sunday August 23rd
The six days include:
– Pre-race meet up with competitors at Stage 6 in Loveland on August 22nd followed by a ride back to Boulder
– Lookout Mountain Top Gourmet lunch at Stage 7 in Golden
– Challenging, fun rides in and out of Boulder (Loveland for Stage 6 and Golden for Stage 7)
– Pro-quality ride support (SAG vehicles + pro-mechanic)
– Colorado Craft Beer Dinner at The Kitchen
– Farm dinner with fantastic views of the mountains hosted by Master Sommelier Brett Zimmerman
– ‘Vuelta a Espana’ dinner at PMG
– Friulano celebration hosted at James Beard Award winning restaurant, Frasca Food and Wine
– All Breakfasts and lunches supplied by Will Frischkorn’s Cured Charcuterie & Cheese Delicatesssen
– Delicious on-bike gourmet nutrition from Skratch Labs & Cured
– Great education sessions with Boulder sports luminaries
– Five nights accommodation at the St. Julien Hotel & Spa in the heart of Boulder – Mountain View Room
– Custom Cognoscenti Jersey, Bib Shorts, Socks, T-Shirt and Cap
– Professional photographer to record your experience
(Friday August 21 arrival and Wednesday August 26 departure)
$5,950 per person double occupancy, single occupancy +$1,000
There is a non-riding spouse/partner option at + $2,000 ($7,950 total cost per couple) for the 6 days which includes breakfast at the St. Julien and all the group dinners for the non-rider.
You must be logged in to post a comment.