Spread the Word Gravel Road Racing in Castle Pines!
The City of Castle Pines announces the newest event to the Wild series, Dirty 40 Ride Wild scheduled for Sunday, April 26, 2015 in Castle Pines CO.
Register online: www.bikereg.com/ride-wild
This bike event is a partnership with Dirty 40 Races out of Vermont and has something for everyone. The course travels over dirt, pavement, packed dirt, crushed pavement and off road goat track. All types of bikes and abilities are welcomed!
Distances and Surfaces (exact distances and maps coming soon):
* Short loop: 12 miles consisting of 2 miles on hard pack road, 6 miles on road, and 4 miles on dirt/paved paths.
* Long distance: 6 miles on paved road, 10 miles dirt ranch roads, 2 miles dirt path, 2 miles hard pack dirt road, 4 miles off-beat wildlife trail.
* Kid’s adventure: 2k loop in Elk Ridge Park.
* Bounty Setter: $500 will be awarded to the fastest woman and the fastest man on the long course. Pick your riding weapon of choice: road bike, mountain bike, fat tire bike, even a beach cruiser if you are really looking for an adventure.
* Category Winners: Prizes will be awarded to top finishers in each category.
* Event area includes music, beer, for, sponsor expo, bouncy house and more.
* The event takes place in Castle Pines, CO. The community boasts outdoor adventure and scenic vistas, all just 20 minutes south of Denver.
Learn more about Castle Pines at www.castlepinesgov.com.
*10 Miles of this course is on The Canyon development east of I-25. Get to know this beautiful property that will soon become a part of the Castle Pines community.
*Partnering with The Dirty 40 race series out of Vermont guarantees a well-run, exciting, and fun event. The Dirty 40 motto is: Love of cycling. Love of community. Love of charity, adventure and very cool people. They do the race events right. www.dirty40race.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.