The boutique, Australian apparel brand, MAAP, and the Swiss cycling shoe company, Suplest, have partner on their latest collaboration – the MAAP x Suplest Edge+ Road Pro.
“We’re super excited to be partnering with Suplest again on our latest release. We see a lot of synergies between their brand ethos and our own; passionate cyclists wanting to create a high-end product deeply rooted in design, comfort, and quality for cyclists. With the success of the EDGE+ Road Pro last year selling out within record time, it’s easy to see the demand for performance footwear is strong within our community of riders. In 2021, we’ve created an updated exclusive MAAP design for the EDGE+ Road Pro in two new colourways,” said Oliver Cousins, MAAP Co-Founder.
Not surprisingly, the MAAP x Suplest Edge+ Road Pro is based on Suplest’s flagship Road Pro model, which features the company’s Anatomic WRAP tongue construction and CARBONSHIELD technology that’s dialed in via a dual-Boa closure system, allowing cyclists to fine-tune their fit to almost custom-like proportions, while breathability comes courtesy of an ultra-thin, seamless microfiber upper that’s punctuated by reflective MAAP graphic for improved visibility in low light riding conditions
The MAAP x Suplest Edge+ Road Pro sells for roughly $399.99, which is available in White and Army Green.
• Anatomic WRAP tongue construction accommodating multiple foot shapes and widths.
• Thin CARBONSHIELD spreads the pressure of the laces and offers incredible power transfer.
• Dual-Boa Closure System for an intuitive fit.
• SOLESTAR footbeds specifically made for cycling.
• Ultra-thin, seamless microfiber uppers from Japan offer breathability and reduce hot spots.
• The all-new SUPtraction rubber stud on the forefoot and heel simultaneously ensures comfortable walking and protection of the carbon sole.
• Highly reflective elements for improved visibility in low light conditions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.