ROTOR has introduced its latest 1×13 TT groupset that’s aimed specifically at the triathlon/time trial segments, touting a full range of gearing that capitalizes on aerodynamic performance.
“With a single chainring we reduce the wind’s impact on one of the most mobile parts of the bike and get rid of elements which directly impact against the wind such as the front derailleur,” says ROTOR.
The 1×13 TT groupset includes ROTOR’s revolutionary rear derailleur, a choice of cassettes and 13-speed specific hubs, as well as choices from the brand’s popular range of power meters, cranksets, chainrings and even wheels.
The TT’s single chainring set-up features internal cable routing that’s compatible with virtually every frameset and handlebar configuration on the market, resulting in clean aesthetics and a claimed reduction in watts thanks to its aerodynamic signature.
“With with less components on board, our 1×13 TT groupset strikes the perfect balance between lightness, precision and reliability,” says ROTOR.
ROTOR also claims, by integrating the chainring into the crankset, power transfer is optimized by virtue of less muscle fatigue, allowing cyclists to ride longer and harder.
ROTOR says, the rear-derailleur acts as the “intelligent command center” of its TT groupset, with gear indexing being actuated inside the rear derailleur for fast, reliable and accurate shifting, while its Armored Box structure is designed to protect against all external elements, shocks and impacts. Moreover, a single press of the shift button allows gearing to go directly into the smallest sprocket for faster wheel changes, while the Quick extract system results in easy removal and re-installing of the rear wheel.
Other features such as Pulse Hydraulics, means no changing cables or recharging batteries, while ROTOR’s BOLT acts as simple, immediate adjustor to accommodate 12-speed cassettes.
The new TT groupset also comprises ROTOR’s Single Trigger Actuation, a new aerodynamic shifting trigger that routes the hose inside the aerobar, which in turn connects directly with the derailleur, eliminating any kind of interference with other cable routing.
ROTOR has provided the following options and specifications for its new 1×13 TT groupset that includes choices in chainrings, cranksets, cassettes, hubs, chains and wheels.
• Our high performance wheels have been specifically designed for 13 speed hubs and cassettes, using the best materials with expert wheel building techniques to craft an exclusively precise wheel to compete with the best on the market.
Choose your 1×13 groupset kit and customize your gearing sizes to best suit your cycling needs:
•For competitive triathletes who track their performance and training.
•Including Rear derailleur, shifter, 2INpower ROAD power meter, Aero MAS Spider, 13 speed cassette, 13 speed wheels, 1x BCD110x4 Aero Chainring, 12s chain.
• For high performance triathletes who want a super light ride for high-speed.
• Including Rear derailleur, shifter, INspider power meter, Aero Crown, ALDHU cranks, 13 speed cassette, 13 speed wheels, 1x BCD110x4 Aero Chainring, 12s chain.
1X13 Triathlon 12s
• For triathletes who want to upgrade their current transmission with a lightweight, reliable hydraulic system.
• Including Rear derailleur, shifter, VEGAST cranks, 12 speed cassette, 1x Direct Mount Chainring, 12s Chain.
• Simply purchase our 1×13 shifting set, including rear derailleur and shifter, to upgrade your current 12s transmission to our reliable hydraulic system.
• Our 1×12 options are the entry point to the ROTOR 1×13 platform without having to change your current 10s / 11s hubs and wheels. You can easily upgrade your groupset with 13s cassette and wheels at a later stage.
• Cassette Sizes: 11-52 (324g)/ 11-46 (294g) / 11-39 (235g) / 11-36 (230g)Â
You must be logged in to post a comment.