The 2015 Red Hook Crit series rolls into Brooklyn this weekend.
This event marks the eighth time NYC has played host to the renegade race series, with a number of parties and events
throughout the week.
THURSDAY APRIL 23rd
Red Hook Crit x Slideluck Bikeshow
7:00PM – 11:00PM
FRIDAY APRIL 24th
Red Hook Crit Welcome
Party Hosted by RaakaRaaka Choclate Factory5:00PM – 9:00PM
SATURDAY APRIL 25th
Red Hook Criterium After-party w/CHANCES WITH WOLVES
11:00PM – Late
SATURDAY, April 25 (times subject to change)
Athlete Check-in: 11:00am – 3:00pm
Qualifying: 12:00pm – 3:50pm
Last Chance Race: 6:00pm – 6:30pm
5K: 7:00pm – 7:30pm
Women’s Criterium: 8:00pm – 8:45pm
Men’s Criterium: 9:00pm – 9:45pm
Podium Ceremony: 10:00pm – 10:30pm
CRITERIUM RACE DETAILS
– Separate Men’s and Women’s fields
– 24 laps (1.25 km per lap) / total distance of 30 km (Men)
– 18 laps (1.25 km per lap) / total distance of 22.5 km (Women)
– Timed qualifying format to set 85 rider starting grid
– Electronic timing and scoring
– Track bikes required
– Lapped riders eliminated
– Points awarded towards the Red Hook Criterium Championship
– Qualifying positions 86 – 150 line up for a 14-lap ‘Last Chance Race’ with the top-10 finishers advancing into the main event.
You must be logged in to post a comment.